Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Matchbox Lesney Lincoln Continental Superfast Custom

For this custom, I decided to make a "one-of-none", something that was never made from the factory (to the best of my knowledge), but easily could have been. There were several variations of the #31 Lincoln made, the light teal color, metallic gold, and the darker blue all were made in the regular wheel line, though the gold is quite rare. As far as the Superfasts go, they were only made in gold and the light teal. The teal Superfast is pretty much made from unobtamium, but the gold is pretty common. So I found  a beater gold one on ebay and swapped chassis with a darker blue one from my collection. I think it turned out pretty nice! I've got a nice collection of Lincolns now.






With some friends:


No comments:

Post a Comment