Condition isn't too bad overall. A quick repaint and front axle replacement was all that was really needed. Turns out, the front wheels were damaged as well, so a replacement set was pulled from the "junkyard" I didn't have a mint green color to match, so I went for a similar pastel shade of blue. Not original, but I could easily imagine Lesney painting it in this shade back in the day.
You may notice the banner decal on the top is missing... Funny story about that. Turns out the decals I purchased were actually stickers. I thought they were waterslide, so I had it submerged in water before I realized it! So the adhesive was completely ruined! Oh well, live and learn. I might order another set sometime.