Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Majorette Simca 1308 Restoration

Back at it with this Majorette Simca 1308. Chrysler of Europe was an interesting company back in the day, to say the least. They made consistently woeful and outdated products that they bought from other random car companies, such as this Simca/Talbot! (Not much has changed, has it?)

But Majorettes are always cool, and I enjoyed this one. The paint didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, I think the humidity did it. Not sure if you can tell from the photos or not though. I might strip it down and repaint it at some point, so I didn't bother with any detail work. And my trusty silver paint pen ran out, so no wheel refinishing for the time being. Oh well, enjoy!

Before





After:








The only car in my collection that seemed right to pair it with:



No comments:

Post a Comment