Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Matchbox Isuzu Amigo Custom

As you may have noticed, I enjoy collecting models of "normal" cars, ones you would see on the road on the way to work every day. Even as a little kid I was that way, one of my favorite cars being the old Matchbox Ford Mondeo casting. Of course, I have my fair share of Ferraris and Lamborghinis and such, but I have always enjoyed those "boring" cars.

And today's custom doesn't get any more boring than an Isuzu Amigo haha. I found it in a flea market scrap heap and gave it a simple repaint. It turned out pretty cool!





2 comments:

  1. HAha... boring Isuzu

    My kid has the same Matchbox and it is originally in green. You can even see it on my blog at the first picture at Matchbox vs Hot Wheels vs Majorette Toy Cars just to the right.

    Was your Isuzu green as well?

    Btw... just love Hot Wheels, so durable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Collectable Diecast Scale Model Cars

    ReplyDelete