Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lesney #60a - Morris J2 Pickup Restoration

This is a really interesting little truck. Being in the States, I certainly have never seen one of these things in real life, but I can't imagine they're that common in the UK either. I'm not a big fan of it to be honest, nor am I a fan of the Matchbox model, but I can't stand seeing a toy in need and not doing something about it! So here we go..

Before:




After:




Two reasons for changing the color. One, it looks nice, and two, I didn't feel like going out and buying paint that matched the original blue. Like I said, not a big fan of this car so I didn't want to spend extra money on it. But I'm happy with it, it looks nice and will sit proudly on my shelf. 

Like LA's Diecast Blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment