Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Matchbox Vauxhall Astra GTE Restoration

Good afternoon everyone, today I want to share with you a custom that has taken me ages to finish. I kept having paint problems with it, had to strip and repaint it three times I believe.

I came across this poor old Vauxhall in the "local" junkyard, and thought it looked worth saving. So I loaded it up on my trailer and took it back to the workshop!

Here's what I found when I got it back to the workshop and had a closer look:

And after a few weeks, and a new paint job, interior, and wheels, here she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment