Monday, February 16, 2015

Corgi Jaguar Mark X Restoration

Hey there folks, hope the weather where you are is better than it is here!! We're really getting pounded with ice. So I'm staying in today, spending the day playing with toy cars! What could be better, am I right?

So here's an old Corgi I picked up on one of my trips to England. A bit bigger than the scale I normally work in, but this project has been a lot of fun. Here's what I started with..
















I liked the dark blue on the original car, but I thought a color change was in order. I'm very happy with how it turned out. Only problem is I have one size of headlight jewels, and this Corgi came with two different sizes. Eventually I'll have to find the second size. But it looks great!




Posing with it's smaller brother haha





No comments:

Post a Comment