Saturday, March 29, 2014

Project: Chevy Silverado and Car Trailer

This was just a quick little custom. Well, "custom" is a big word for this car, as I didn't do much to it at all. I got this car trailer off the internet not long ago, and and obviously, it needs to be pulled by something! It's hard to find trailer hitches on new models, but I dug this Silverado out of my collection and thought it would do the job quite well. It started life as a simple 1999 Chevy Silverado, in the form of a dairy delivery truck. I've had this one since I was a kid.



All I did to "customize" it was to remove the dairy tampos and add in a little detail painting. There are a few little nicks and scrapes, but I left them, I think it suits the character of the model. An old work truck should have some scrapes. I left the dirt tampos on as well. 








Here it is hard at work, bringing home a new project car!






No comments:

Post a Comment