Saturday, January 24, 2015

"Postflight Briefing" - Finds for the Week January 24th 2015

Man oh man has it been a slow week for me... Stores aren't stocking anything new, none of my ebay finds have arrived yet, and it just sucks!! I didn't think I was going to have anything at all to post tonight, but something managed to be found, finally.

A friend of mine tipped my off about this, the Johnny Lightning 1981 Jeep Wagoneer. He came across them at the Tractor Supply store of all places. I'm helping my dad restore a Grand Wagoneer, so when he said he found these, I jumped on it. I never expected Tractor Supply to carry diecast, but they had lots of interesting stuff. Some Ertl General Lee cars, and various Johnny Lightning trucks. They only had two Waggys left, so I grabbed both of them.




Such a nice model! Here's our 1:1, just for reference. 







Here's hoping that next week is more productive for diecast.. 
Happy hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment