Friday, January 2, 2015

Lesney #75b-Ferrari Berlinetta #4

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2015 is a wonderful year for each and every one of you. It's been a little slow around here lately, but I do have one more car to share with you. It's another example of my all time favorite diecast car, Lesney's Ferrari Lusso. I've talked before about how much I love this car, and I was all too happy to add another beater to the collection recently.





That chassis is gross!!


Here it is now after a little lick of paint and some cleaning. 




You can see the next write-up lurking in the background there...




Silver on black is an excellent color combo for this car, and here are some of the other custom 75b's I've done...
#1 - #2 - #3



And a little family photo. I need to shoot an updated one. I have 10 or 12 of these now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment