Friday, April 4, 2014

Project Wrap Up: Lesney #74b Daimler Bus

Wow what a bear of a project this has been. I really thought it should be easy but it wasn't!! I dropped it while painting and had to start over. Then when I got it painted what I thought was a close-to-original shade of green, it wasn't even close, so I had to start over. So I decided to go with the classic red. But on the second coat, I grabbed the wrong can and started painting it green again! But I finally got it finished. Paint is not quite flawless, but after getting very annoyed with it, I'm very glad to have it off the workbench and onto the display shelf...

And remember to like us on Facebook


And after..

No comments:

Post a Comment