Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Project: Lesney #74b Daimler Bus

Good evening everyone! I bought several project Lesneys off an auction site this week, and they're arrived! I didn't intend to post them yet, but this one is special, I had to dig into it tonight, because it was assembled in quite a strange way..


This one really threw me for a loop. That rear rivet is set so far in from the body. Very strange. I'm ready to go to bed, but it was driving my crazy how to disassemble the thing!

This nifty little Dremel attachment did the trick!

Anyways... Onto the pics!










I'm really looking forward to digging into this one, I love old buses, and this one looks to be a pretty easy fix. Some paint and decals and she'll be good to go. 


Thanks for looking! Please like us on Facebook and Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment