Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The waterin' hole is dry...



This is genuinely depressing for us Matchbox collectors, and it seems to be getting more and more common. This photo was taken just a few minutes ago, at my local Walmart. For the holiday break, I left to go home on December 5th, I believe. The Matchbox pegs looked exactly like this then...

So nearly 2 months have gone by, and the Matchbox pegs look exactly the same. Of course the blue pegs are filled to bursting with the latest stock. Why is this? Are Matchbox cars really that unpopular? It seems like the other big box stores I visit keep the Matchbox section fairly filled and updated. But most Walmarts I've visited lately look just like this. Why?? If anyone can help me answer this question, please speak up. Do your stores look like this? Let me know!

Like us on Facebook: LAs Diecast Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment