Friday, January 31, 2014

Frenchies! New additions from Renault

I bought these not long ago off of Craigslist. A guy had a massive collection of loose cars, all sorts of varieties. As many as you wanted, 3 for $1. Needless to say, I pretty much cleaned him out haha. I took home well above 100 cars. The Lesney 56a Trolleybus I recently restored came from this collection.

These are some of the more interesting pieces I picked up. From a French brand called Norev, they're quite uncommon in the States. I wonder how they ended up in Tennessee? Here's what I got...

Renault Kangoo

Renault Megane Estate

Renault Master Flatbed

Renault Master Van

They're very high quality, and they make lots of interesting subject matter. Having spent time overseas, I am pretty familiar with the cars we don't get here in the States. Norev pretty much covers all the French brands. Here's a link to their catalog: http://www.norev.com/catalogue.pdf

I think the next trip I make to the UK this summer, I'll be shopping for some more of these!

Like us on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment