Sunday, June 1, 2014

#31c Lincoln Continental Transitional Refurbish

Good evening everyone! I'm getting back in the swing of things after my trip. I've got a big class starting tomorrow, so you probably won't be hearing from me much over the next couple months, but I will probably be fixing up old cars from time to time to keep my sanity! haha

Anyways, I got this Lincoln in a big lot a while back, and it's a weird one. Paint is almost flawless, but it was completely missing its windows, and all the chrome was gone from the wheels... Strange.












Weird, huh?


So I sourced a cheap beater Conti on the web that was missing its boot lid, but the windows were in perfect shape! I hate to tear up a car with such nice paint, but that's how it goes sometimes. 

Some odd residue on the inside of the body and chassis, but nothing a little dish soap, water, and an old toothbrush couldn't take care of!




Add in some sharpie marker for the wheels, and presto! Looks like she just came out of the box. 


Bonus pic with my 3 custom Continentals, and 1 original one!



No comments:

Post a Comment