Friday, June 6, 2014

New Hot Wheels L Case Finds!

I happened to pop by Walmart at the right time today! Came across a brand new L case dump bin. Another collector was already there, but he was friendly and we sorted through it. Found a few El Caminos but no Supers. I've been suspicious for a while that there is a "collector" employee at that store that goes through everything before it gets to the floor. Either that or the guy that got there before me found it and lied to me haha. Who knows.

But that's ok. I'm not a big fan of the blue side of the aisle and tend to stay away from it. However, the blue guys have been putting out some excellent product, and there were a few cars that I just couldn't pass up.

Matte white Porsche 993 GT2

Old-School Nissan Skyline

This color works really well on the 458. Could do without the silly stripes though. 

Zamac 64 Continental, one of my favorite castings.

1970 Buick GSX. In my opinion the very best of the muscle car era.

A new Larry Wood casting I rather like, the Screamliner



How about some group pics with older releases?

The 2 releases of the Screamliner so far.



Easily one of the best castings in recent memory. Here's the new white one with the original Boulevard release and this year's red mainline car. The white car with the wheels from the yellow one would be my idea of perfection. Hmm...

The only two releases of this Skyline to my knowledge. I'm sure glad to see it back in the lineup!

Some great American sleds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment