Monday, February 10, 2014

A Closer Look: BMW Z4M Coupe by Hot Wheels

Good morning everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been so busy with school. What time I've had for playing with my toys has been spent organizing everything and selling off some of my collection. But anyways, I wanted to share some pics of one of my favorite castings from Hot Wheels, the BMW Z4M Coupe.


This car has only been seen twice, in white and black

The real version of this car was revealed by BMW Motorsport in 2006. It was designed to tackle the Nurburgring, by private customer teams in the German Endurance Championship and Nurburgring 24 Hour race. It was a fantastic race car, powered by the same 3.2 liter straight six that powers the stock Z4M. The stock engine was heavily reworked, and produced about 400 BHP. You could buy the race-ready car for about 250,000 euros. 





Like us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment