Monday, February 24, 2014

New Project: Jaguar XJ-S Hot Wheels Restoration

With only one project going right now, the Lesney Daimler Bus, I thought it was time to start another. I'm still trying to find just the exact right paint color for the bus, and hopefully I'll have it done soon. 

This is a car that's been rolling around in my tool box for ages, I just never seem to get around to it. But its time has come! If you haven't been able to tell so far, I'm a big fan of all things British, and Jaguars are no different. I absolutely adore everything about the big cats. The XJ-S never quite lived up to the E-Type it replaced, but it was a great car nonetheless. Maybe not the most reliable thing in the world, but getting to work on time everyday is no fun. What are you, a German?? Anyways, tune in soon to see what's in store for this tired old Brit...













Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment